...thoughts expressed here are not necessarily
May 31, 2004
Well said From Lloyd Reiber-" I am an
* I help people learn new things.
* I solve problems in education and training, or find people who can.
* I use lots of different tools in my job; some are 'things' like computers
and video, other tools are ideas, like knowing something about how people
learn and principles of design.
* I know a lot about these tools, but I know I have to use them competently
and creatively for the task at hand before they will work.
* I consider using all of the resources available to me, though sometimes
I have to go and find additional resources.
* I am most interested in helping children, but many of my colleagues
work with adults.
* I resist doing things only because "we've always done it that way,"
but I'm also careful not to fall for fads or gimmicks.
* I always try to take the point of view of the person who is going to
be using the stuff I make while I'm making it; that's really hard, so
I get people to try out my stuff as soon as I can to see what I am doing
* I'm not afraid to say, "Yes, that's a better way to do it."
Not much chance to blog this week!
Unto the righteousness of Christ Ill ever cast
For by that righteousnes Ill live and in it I shall die.
On His Righteousness I rest till Jesus I shall meet.
And in that righteousness appear before the judgment seat.
In Christs righteousness I stand forsaking all the rest
Till I stand forever in the presence of His Righteousness.